If you have an event that you would like to promote on the Mark Twain Country website, please submit a tourism event. For more information on posting your event, please contact us.
- This event has passed.
November 25 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm$2 – $26.95
Give thanks to all those you love by treating them to our special buffet. Everything is provided for you so there is no worry about planning a meal or doing the dishes; just sit back and enjoy time with those you’re most thankful for.
What’s on the Menu
• Hand Carved Roast Beef with Au Jus and English Horseradish Sauce
• Roast Tom Turkey
• Pineapple & Cherry Glazed Ham
• Seafood Newburg with Pastry
• Penne Alfredo
• Fresh Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
• Sweet Potatoes, Butternut Squash and Mixed Vegetables
• Herbed Stuffing and Rice Pilaf
• Rolls and Butter
• Tossed Salad with Dressings
• Assorted Cold Salads
• Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie, Pumpkin Roll, Bread Pudding and more
Reservations are highly recommended. To go orders are available.
Call 607.734.0402 for reservations or information.
Anthony’s Restaurant is open for regular breakfast menu from 8:00am to 10:00am and will be closed for dinner.