If you have an event that you would like to promote on the Mark Twain Country website, please submit a tourism event. For more information on posting your event, please contact us.
- This event has passed.
Business of Art: Intro to Image Editing and Graphic Layout
February 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10 – $25
Business of Art: Intro to Photo Editing and Graphic Layout
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 6 – 8 PM EST
Learn the basics needed to edit photos and create stunning graphics to market your art business. This workshop is for beginners who are interested in the basics of photo editing and graphic layout – using free editing tools similar to Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, Pixlr E and Canva. Learn how to:
- import and export images
- make basic image adjustments ex: cropping, exposure, contrast, and brightness
- utilize editing tools such as the clone and the blur tool
- create a new graphic canvas
- use margins, rulers, and guides
- alter the background color, add text, manipulate images
Attendees should be proficient in fundamental computer skills and, prior to the workshop:
- create accounts at Pixlr E and Canva
- download provided demo materials
- gather images within one folder on your computer
Registration is required and is $10 for ARTS Council Members and $25 for nonmembers.
Register here: http://bit.ly/BOAImageEditing.
You will receive a Zoom link 24 hours before the workshop begins.
Questions? Email Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org