If you have an event that you would like to promote on the Mark Twain Country website, please submit a tourism event. For more information on posting your event, please contact us.
Annual Thanksgiving Dinner at the Holiday Inn Elmira
November 28 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm$2 – $21.95
Holiday Inn Elmira Riverview
November 28, 2019
Seatings from 12:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Give thanks to all those you love by treating them to our special buffet.
Everything is provided for you so there is no worry about planning a meal or doing the dishes; just sit back and enjoy time with those you’re most thankful for.
What’s on the Menu
• Hand Carved Roast Beef with Au Jus and English Horseradish Sauce
• Roast Tom Turkey
• Pineapple Glazed Ham
• Seafood Newburg with Pastry
• Penne Alfredo
• Fresh Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
• Sweet Potatoes and Butternut Squash
• Herbed Stuffing and Rice Pilaf
• Mixed Vegetables
• Rolls and Butter
• Tossed Salad with Dressings
• Assorted Cold Salads
• Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie, Pumpkin Roll, Bread Pudding and more
Cost: Adults – $21.95; Children (5-12) – $11.95; Children (2-4) – $3.95; under 2 complimentary
Reservations are highly recommended. To go orders are available.
Call 607.734.0402 for reservations or information.
Anthony’s Restaurant is open for regular breakfast menu from 8:00am to 10:00am and will be closed for dinner.