If you have an event that you would like to promote on the Mark Twain Country website, please submit a tourism event. For more information on posting your event, please contact us.
- This event has passed.
Annual Easter Sunday Brunch at the Holiday Inn Elmira
April 21 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm$2 – $21.95
Join our family at the Holiday Inn Elmira for the Annual Easter Sunday Brunch. Everything is provided for you so there is no worry about planning a meal; just sit back and enjoy time with family and friends.
What’s on the Menu
- Made to Order Omelets and Waffles
- Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Sausage Links and Homefries
- Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
- Carved Roast Beef with Au Jus
- Pineapple Glazed Ham
- Seafood Thermidor with Pastry
- Marinated Chicken Breast topped with Sauteed Vegetables
- Baked Penne with Marinara
- Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
- French Cut Green Beans
- Rice Pilaf
- Fresh Fruit
- Assorted Salads
- Assorted Pies, Cheesecake, Bread Pudding and more
Cost: Adults – $21.95; Children (5-12) – $11.95; Children (2-4) – $3.95; Under 2 – complimentary
Anthony’s Restaurant is open for regular breakfast menu from 8:00am to 10:00am and regular dinner menu, including Easter Dinner Specials, from 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Reservations are highly recommended. To go orders are available.
Call 607.734.0402 for reservations or information.