If you have an event that you would like to promote on the Mark Twain Country website, please submit a tourism event. For more information on posting your event, please contact us.
- This event has passed.
Annual Easter Brunch
April 1 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Annual Easter Sunday Brunch
April 1, 2018
10:30 a.m.—3:30 p.m.
Join our family for the Annual Easter Sunday Brunch. Everything is provided for you so there is no worry about planning your Easter meal; just sit back and enjoy time with family and friends.
What’s on the Menu:
- Made to Order Omelets and Waffles
- Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Sausage and Homefries
- Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
- Carved Roast Beef with Au Jus
- Pineapple Glazed Ham
- Seafood Newburg with Pastry Shell
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast topped with Sauteed Vegetables
- Baked Penne with Marinara
- Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
- Green & Yellow Bean Blend
- Rice Pilaf
- Fresh Fruit
- Assorted Salads
- Assorted Pies, Cheesecake, Marble Cake and more
Reservations are highly recommended. To go orders are available.
- Adults: $21.95
- Children 2-4: $3.95
- Children 5-12: $11.95
- Under 2: Complimentary
Call 607.734.0402 for reservations or information.